Terms and Conditions
- When booking with us, or through any agent or Online Travel Agent (OTA), you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- We advise all guests to take out travel insurance immediately after booking.
- We live on site and are here to help you enjoy your holiday as much as possible. Please let us know immediately if you are unhappy with anything during your stay, so we can try and rectify as early as possible. No refunds will be given for any matter not brought to our attention during your stay.
- Deposits and Cancellations – When booking direct, our standard policy is to take a 30% deposit on booking. 10% is non refundable, and covers admin costs. If you cancel more than 30 days before arrival, 20% will be refunded to you. If you cancel less than 30 days before arrival, there will be no refund. For last minute bookings (up to 14 days before arrival), payment is required in full on reservation, and is non refundable.
- Adjusted cancellation policy due to Corona Virus. For any new bookings from May to end November 2020, you are required to pay a deposit of the first night, and we are offering a free cancellation up to 8 days before arrival. The balance is payable 7 days before arrival. For bookings for arrivals from 1st December 2020 until end April 2021, you are required to pay a deposit of the first night, and we are offering free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival . The balance is payable 14 days before arrival, and if you cancel more than 7 days before arrival, 50% is refundable. If you cancel 7 days or less before arrival, no refunds will be given. If we as a business are unable to welcome you due to government measures of a lockdown, we will offer to move your booking to another date, or refund any deposits. If you are unable to travel, you should refer to your travel insurance. If restrictions are extended further, we will continue to review our policy in line. If you do have any concerns, please contact us.
- If you feel unwell before arrival, please do not leave home and call your doctor, and refer to your travel insurance
- If you experience any symptoms of corona virus during your stay, please inform us immediately, and call 1450 to organise a covid test. If you test positive, if you do not require hospitalization, you should leave immediately and quarantine in your own home, and all members of your party should leave with you. If you should have to extend your stay for self isolation purposes, this will be at additional cost, and our standard pricing applies.
- For Online Travel Agent bookings, please refer to the cancellation policy on your reservation confirmation.
- A no show is charged at the full booking cost. If you have booked on a non refundable rate, no refunds will be given.
- Measures during Corona Virus – should your holiday be cancelled as we cannot honor the booking due to not being open, then we will offer to move your holiday to other dates, or provide a voucher for the monies paid, to be used at a later date. If neither of these options are suitable, a full refund will be given. If however you must cancel the booking as you are unable to travel to us, and we are open to honor the booking, then the standard terms and conditions of your booking apply. Please refer to your travel insurance in this instance.
- Valid credit card details will be required on arrival as a security deposit for any apartment damage and/or balances, if deposit has not been taken by an Online Travel Agent.
- We understand that accidents can happen. You are liable to pay for the cost of any damages or breakages during your stay. Please let us know of any breakages, loss of keys or damage as soon as it occurs. You are liable for the cost of any damage and loss of keys (€25 per set). By letting us know of any damage or loss as soon as it occurs, we can try to minimise this cost with you.
- There is an additional tourist tax of €2 per person over 14 per night, to pay in cash on arrival, if you have not paid this before arrival.
- Total price includes one set of linen and towels per person per stay, and final cleaning charge. Additional linen and towels are available upon request for an additional charge.
- Whilst a final cleaning charge is included in the total cost, this covers cleaning of floors and bathrooms and linen and towels. We expect you to leave the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived. We reserve the right to charge for additional cleaning if necessary.
- Our standard minimum stay is 2 nights. This does change depending on the season.
- The house is non smoking throughout. Guests are allowed to smoke on the balcony. If it is believed that guests have smoked in the apartments you will be asked to leave immediately and will be liable to a charge of €200 for deep cleaning.
- Dogs over 9 months old may be allowed, upon request, with a maximum of 1 dog per apartment. There is an additional charge of €25 per stay per pet. Please do not let your dog on the furniture. There will be additional charges levied if pets have been allowed on furniture to cover the cost of the additional cleaning. Dogs should not be left in the apartment on their own.
- We have a travel cot available for use by guests, for your convenience. If you request to use this, it is at your own risk. Please check you are happy that it is safe and has been put up correctly. We are not responsible for any accidents or incidents due to the use of the cot.
- We ask you to be respectful of other guests, and our neighbours. Any excessive noise, or disruptive behaviour may result in asking for you to leave, without refund.
- Check in is from 3pm – 8pm and check out is by 10am. We do have a room available to leave your luggage and change if you are arriving or leaving outside of these times. Please enquire about this service. It may be possible to check in and out outside of these times, for an additional cost, and subject to availability. Please enquire about this.
- During your stay we reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for reasonable purpose (housekeeping, watering balcony flowers, maintenance or repairs, inspection).
- Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be required to check out immediately without refund or adjustment.
- The pathway in the parking area is uneven and road up to the house and parking area can be icy in winter months, and it is possible that snow may fall from the roofs of properties. Please ensure you take adequate precautions to remain safe and avoid injury. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred as a result.
- Families with children are welcomed! No matter how much care is taken, the apartment and the house can never be completely childproof. The owners cannot be held responsible for any accidents occurring within the apartment or the grounds of the house. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure their children are safe and supervised at all times.
- We do everything necessary to keep all equipment in the apartment in good working order. However, it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, facilities, public utilities, etc. will be in working order at all times. We endeavour to correct reported problems, within the realms of our control, as quickly as possible. No refunds will be granted for maintenance or utility supply problems.
- Electric Cars – Unfortunately we do not have a facility to charge electric cars, and for safety and insurance purposes, no charging of electric cars is allowed on the property. The nearest electric car chargers are in Bischofshofen.
- We hope you enjoy your stay with us at Haus Schneeberg, and remember we are here to help you enjoy your holiday, and make the most of your stay!
245, Mühlbach am Hochkönig
Mühlbach am Hochkönig,
Email [email protected]
Tel: 0043 664 2748603
Jerome Lebatard, Alison Carsley-Lebatard
IMAGE SOURCES AND COPYRIGHT
Hochkönig Tourismus GmbH
Texts, images and graphics on this page may only be used with the express permission of the owner.
All information and explanations on our website are non-binding. We take care for the correctness and completeness of the content no guarantee. None of the contents of these Internet pages can be liable to legal claims. If you notice any errors in the content, please contact us.
so that we can correct them.
We do not identify with the content of the pages or Sub-pages that are linked to and assume no liability for them. If one of the pages we link to
have questionable content or are not requested by the respective site owner, the respective link will be deleted immediately.